Cornelius Treuhand Holding GmbH & Co. KG
Cornelius Treuhand Holding GmbH & Co. KG
60323 Frankfurt am Main
Tel. +49 69 26 49 49 700
Fax: +49 69 26 49 49 709
Data protection officer
The law does not require the controller to appoint a data protection officer. You can contact the management at any time if you have any questions about data protection.
Cornelius Treuhand Holding GmbH & Co. KG is committed to safeguarding the privacy of visitors to this website. The section below describes how your data are processed. By using our website, you consent to the processing and use of data as described below. You can visit our website without registering. When you visit, data such as the pages you have accessed and the names of the files accessed, as well as the date and time, are stored on the server for statistical purposes. These data cannot be directly linked to you personally. Personal data, in particular your name, address or e-mail address, are collected on a voluntary basis. No data is disclosed to third parties without your consent.
You are not required to provide personal data in the public areas of this website.
When processing your data, Cornelius Treuhand Holding GmbH & Co. KG will at all times ensure a level of data protection that is equivalent to the level of data protection in the European Economic Area. Processing when contact is made
Our website includes an e-mail address that can be used to contact us electronically. If you make use of this option, the data you provide are sent to us and stored. No data is disclosed to third parties as part of this process. The data are used exclusively for processing the communication. E-mail contact is voluntary.
The legal basis for processing the data transmitted when sending an e-mail is Article 6 (1) f) GDPR. If the e-mail contact is intended to conclude a contract, an additional legal basis for processing is Article 6 (1) b) GDPR. The processing of personal data from your e-mail is used only to process the contact. In the case of contact via e-mail, this also includes the required legitimate interest in the processing of the data. Other personal data processed during the sending process are intended to prevent misuse of the contact form and to ensure the security of our IT systems.
The data will be deleted as soon as they are no longer necessary for the purpose of its collection, i.e. once communication with you is ended. Communication is ended when it is apparent from the context that the matter concerned has been definitively resolved.
You are entitled to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time. In this case, we will be unable to continue the communication. All personal data stored in the course of establishing contact will be deleted in this case.
Cornelius Treuhand Holding GmbH & Co. KG recognises that the data you provide may be confidential. Your data are thus treated as confidential and protected in line with Cornelius Treuhand Holding GmbH & Co. KG’s standard procedures and in accordance with all applicable laws. We process and store the data subject’s personal data only where this is necessary to achieve the purpose of storage. If the purpose of storage ceases to apply, the personal data are routinely blocked or erased.
The information described also applies where contact is made by telephone or by fax.
Processing when visiting the website
Each time our website is accessed, our system automatically collects data and information from the computer system of the visiting computer. The following data are collected:
This section must be amended accordingly. Data that are not applicable are to be removed and any missing data added.
- Information on the browser type and the version used
- The user’s operating system
- The user’s internet service provider
- The user’s IP address
- Date and time of access
- Websites from which the user’s system accesses our website
- Websites that the user’s system access through our website
The log files include IP addresses or other data that allow data to be assigned to a user. For example, this may be the case if the link to the website from which the user accesses the website or the link to the website to which the user moves contain personal data.
The data are also stored in the log files of our system. These data are not stored with the user’s other personal data.
If the data are stored in log files, this is the case after no more than seven days. Storage beyond this period is possible. In this case, the users’ IP addresses are deleted or distorted so that the data can no longer be associated with the visiting client.
The collection of data for provision of the website and retention of the data in log files is essential for the website’s operation. The user therefore does not have the option to opt out.
Cornelius Treuhand Holding GmbH & Co. KG uses “session cookies” on this website (cookies that are active only during the visit to the website). The cookies on this website remember your language selection for the duration of your visit. The cookies are required by the system to grant you access to the relevant areas of our website, which may vary depending on the language selected. This makes using this website more user friendly for you. The cookies expire automatically once you leave our website. You can delete all cookies yourself or block the storage of cookies. However, this may mean that use of the areas of this website in question may be blocked or restricted. You can find further information about cookies and how to delete cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.
Cornelius Treuhand Holding GmbH & Co. KG is legally required to ensure that your data are kept accurate and up to date. Please help us meet this obligation by informing Cornelius Treuhand Holding GmbH & Co. KG of any changes to your data.
You have the right:
- Pursuant to Article 15 GDPR to request information on your personal data that is processed by us. In particular, you may request information about
- the purposes of the processing
- the categories of personal data
- the categories of recipients to whom your personal data have been or are to be disclosed
- the planned storage duration
- the existence of the right to rectification or erasure of data, the restriction of processing of data and the right to object
- the existence of the right to lodge a complaint
- the source of your data, if they were not collected by us
- Pursuant to Article 16 GDPR to request prompt rectification of inaccurate personal data or have your personal data that is stored by us completed.
- Pursuant to Article 17 GDPR to request the erasure of your personal data that are stored by us, provided that processing is not required for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- Pursuant to Article 18 GDPR to request the restriction of processing of your personal data, if you contest the accuracy of the data, if the processing is unlawful but you oppose its erasure and we no longer need the data but you require them for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or if you have objected to processing pursuant to Article 21 GDPR.
- Pursuant to Article 20 GDPR to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another controller.
- Pursuant to Article 77 to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. To do so, you may generally contact the supervisory authority of your habitual residence or place of work or our office headquarters.
- Pursuant to Article 7 (3) GDPR to withdraw the consent you have already granted us at any time. The result of this will be that we are no longer permitted to continue the data processing that was based on this consent in future. If you would like to assert your right to object, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. This privacy statement may change if this website is updated. You should therefore revisit this website occasionally to ensure that you agree with any changes. If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement, please contact us at email@example.com or by telephone at +49 69 26 49 49 700